- Answer 24 Hour Crisis Hotline
- Childcare For Weekly Support Groups
- Help with special events, projects and fundraisers.
- Teen Dating Violence Prevention Program Presenter
- Shelter needs e.g. grocery shopping, transportation
- Administrative – computer/clerical
- Help sort and organize donations
Volunteers are required to complete orientation and may be required to attend additional training for specialized opportunities. Direct service volunteers working in the emergency shelter or with children are required to complete a national background check and a minimum of 20 hours of training. All activities must be completed before performing duties.
Our Volunteer Orientation is open to anyone interested in becoming involved with Promise Place through our Volunteer Program. Please come and join us to learn about Promise Place and how you can be a part of our organization through our Volunteer Program.
Please review our Volunteer Opportunities and contact us to get the process started.
(770) 461-3839 X 112
P.O. Box 854
Fayetteville, GA 30214